Art Pottery of the Day

The Teco Pottery line was debuted in 1902 by the Terra Cotta Tile Works. Style was indicative of the "Prairie School" arts & crafts movement.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Tuesday Musings

Did quite a bit of thrifting this 3 day weekend (I will be posting pix later this week). Two of my regular spots hosted 50%-off sales for the entire store! Dangerous, dangerous! Real snatch-n-grab territory. I'll be better prepared next year.
Smiley


So proud of myself for cleaning and prepping everything for my Etsy shop. [sigh] As an Ebayer I've been dragging my feet on Etsy. I know it will be a good fit for me, but I'm having a bit of trouble creating a "mood" and "image" for my shop. I wish I only liked vintage dresses, or something. It would be much easier to "brand" myself. But I like a LOT of stuff.

I'm just going to take the plunge. I can tweek as I go along. Procrastination is an evil witch that has taken me hostage. As of now I'm kicking her arse out the door. I desperately need some motivational theme music! Suggestions? 

Toodles! ~Nik Welcome to The Smiley Guide!

No comments: